Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another rest day

I'm still feeling kind of run down, but not as bad as my children have felt. My son skipped skiing over the weekend because he was feeling bad. On Sunday, he had a fever of 103+. A flu test at the doctor on Monday came out negative.

Yesterday morning, my daughter complained that her stomach hurt. Because she has a tendency to be a copycat, we sent her to school despite the complaint. She visited the nurse three times during the day, and took a nap for an hour during her third visit. She's home sick today, with a fever of 101+.

I've been taking some cough medicine and my lungs are a bit congested, but no fever.

Today at work, I had to make a presentation at 8:00 a.m., and I'm teaching a class from noon until 2:00 p.m. After that class, I'm going to go home and hang out with my daughter, so my wife can come back to work. Hopefully, we'll all be well again soon.

It will be nice to have a long afternoon and evening at home tonight. I have some consulting work I can catch up on, and I can go to sleep whenever I want.

The last two nights, I slept 10 and 9 hours respectively.

No comments: